I took Isaac out on a date snowboarding tonight. What a great date. There is something magical about being alone on a lift with one of your little ones. They communicate and say such insightful things. I enjoyed every second of it.
While riding up the lift Isaac said "Thanks for inviting me snowboarding mom!" So sincere and genuine it melts you like butter.
When we got home tonight @ 9 (so late for a school night) Isaac says with a large satisfied grin "Everything went so well today." Then he put his tired little bum to bed.
I would love to do this every week with every one of my kids. Oh what a blessing!
8 years ago


8 comments:
Cute boy. He's a sweetie.
Wow that's so sweet! And he looks like a pretty great snowboarder too! But wasn't it FREEZING?!?!
I can't wait to do this with my kids. He will always remember these fun dates with mom. I would have loved to snowboard with my mom. Way to go! Looks like so much fun.
I can't believe he wasn't nervous to go at night, I'm not even totally comfortable with it and I've been skiing forever! How fun to do this with Isaac, I can't wait for Mason and Logan to learn!
That's so sweet. I'm glad it was just the two of you. That was a good decision. Special moments for sure.
You are a great mom. And a fun one at that!
oh how fun! he is darling, i love that age too! I know you were LOVING just chatting with him, since you love to know everything about everyone, i love it!
You are a hot snowboarder and an awesome mom. Night skiing (or boarding) is so much fun.
Post a Comment